Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BAKESHOP

This has got to be one of my favorite "new" places in Atlanta. Bakeshop is right in Midtown at Peachtree and 8th {Next to Little Azio and Noodle}. The setting is exactly how I want my kitchen to be set up one day. Industrial kitchen meets cozy farmhouse - all merged into one.

{Photo using Hipstamatic}

For the most part I've been in for coffee and pastries in the morning when I'm down at my BF's place. The croissants are amazing, the coffee is strong and the smell of fresh bread hits your nose right as you walk in...ahhhh. Lucky for me, they had a coupon floating around so I got to try out lunch with my sister, mom, and two of my mom's friends from high school. {they meet up every summer for a ladies weekend, so cute!} Anyways, lunch for me was a half salad/half soup combo. Mixed greens with peaches, goat cheese, and candied pecans and tomato bisque. Perfect proportions, super-duper tasty!

{Photo using Hipstamatic}

Other items from our lunch included a curried chicken salad sandwich, crabcake sandwich, quiche, a red velvet cupcake and a whoopie pie. All of which was very, very tasty!

{Photo using Hipstamatic}

Check it out and let me know what you think. I have a feeling you might get as hooked as I am. You may even see me there sometime this week. :)

Toodles,
Julia

1 comment: