Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photos

After going through the gazillion photos on my computer, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. They were all taken on one of the two Nikon digital cameras I've had over the past few years. What did we do without digital cameras?? I have so many great (well, I think they're great) pictures from my time studying abroad and I don't think I would have captured them if I hadn't had a digital camera...hooray for technology. :)

Statue of Liberty - NY, NY

Manarola - one of the towns of Cinque Terre, Italy

Tintern Abbey - Wales, United Kingdom

The London Eye - London, England

The Hummingbird Bakery on Portobello Rd. - London, England

Orchids at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens - Atlanta, GA

Vernazza (I think) - Cinque Terre, Italy

Fruit Stand in the Portobello Rd. Market - London, England

Chicken on the Braun's Farm - Newnan, GA

Shadows on the beach - Savannah, GA

I hope you have enjoyed these images. They bring back a lot of fond memories. :) Let me know if you have any questions about any of the places. I'd be glad to share what I know about them.

Back tomorrow,
J Squirrel

2 comments:

  1. The picture from Savannah looks so familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why? ... Oh right, because that's us. :)

    ReplyDelete