Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sneak Peek

Just wanted to give you a sneak peak at part of my next project! I'm 3/4 of the way done with it and should be able to show you the completed thing tomorrow. I can't wait to finish it -- it's going to be so unbelievably cute!
(Photos taken with my Nikon Coolpix...I need a new camera)

So these little guys are a bird pattern I got from a blog/store called Spool. They made the most adorable bird mobile using sticks and brightly colored birds! I really like the bright colored fabrics they used for their mobile, but I wanted to stick with a solid top and a patterned base.

(Photos taken with my Nikon Coolpix)

For the eyes I simply tied a French Knot with embroidery floss. Don't know the French Knot? Here's a good tutorial.

Come back soon and I should have the finished project for you!

Toodles,
Julia


2 comments:

  1. Super cute I love them in the basket too

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I can't wait to see you finished product!

    ReplyDelete