Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Commercials

Usually, I don't watch commercials...I like to flip around. However, have you seen the Hot Pocket Pizza thingy commercial with the people that yell at the young couple for "eating on the go"? It's hilarious! There's this young couple that's walking around eating Hot Pocket Pizza things and there are all these old people yelling at them and throwing things at them. The funniest part is at the end where these old people get caught toilet-papering the young people's house and then they run off into the dark. Oh man...it's funny... :)

Ok...so you probably have to see it in person, but I laughed. I would try to find a link for it, but how the heck do you do that?

It's late and I'm rambling.

Night,
J Squirrel

1 comment:

  1. Hah and this is why we are friends. I too loved that commercial. But I also just love how they sing "Hoooot pockets" at the end of each commercial.

    :)

    ReplyDelete